Become A Part Of The STEP!
“Suwannee Ticket Exchange Program”
All about S.T.E.P
Welcome! You’ve made the right choice in wanting to take part in a magical journey! Volunteering at a music festival is a great way to contribute to an amazing production, meet friends, get experience AND earn yourself FREE ENTRY to the weekend! Please review the following information before submitting your application!
Departments That Accept Volunteers…
- Catering and Hospitality
- Visual Art Program
- Merchandise Tent
- Artist Relations
- Site Operations & Production
- All Volunteers must create an account and completely fill out an Application.
- A deposit of $200 is required, which acts as a deposit against the completion of your shifts. This payment will be returned if your commitment is completely and satisfactorily fulfilled. If you do not complete your volunteer requirements the $200 will not be returned.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of 15 hours.
- Volunteers who complete their hours will receive a discounted Festival T-Shirt.
- The Ticket Exchange includes a Festival Ticket with Primitive Camping, but does not include Meals.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply to volunteer
- Must have a positive, hard-working mentality
- Must have appropriate dress/shoes for the job you are assigned
- Must be on time for every assigned shift (if not a little early)