Joining us at AURA? We can’t wait!
Please review the following rules, and frequently asked questions before making the journey.
Any other questions? Email Us!
General Festival Rules
- The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park is open 365 days a year. Guests may arrive early to set up camp for additional camping fees. Please note that at high traffic times you may experience a delay in processing your entry. Come early!
- Festival Credentialing GATES will officially open on Wednesday March 4th, 2015 at Noon and will be open 24 hours a day until the close of the event. Please note, our customer services reps will have limite ability to problem solve issues after 8pm each night.
- No illegal substances or activities will be permitted. Please note that Marajuana usage is illegal in the state of Florida and Suwannee County, unlike some other parts of the country.
- Re-entry is allowed for Weekend Ticket Buyers as long as you do NOT remove your wristband. We are NOTE responsible for lost of missing wristbands. If you lose it, you will pay an additional fee to replace it.
- NO FIREWORKS!
- NO WEAPONS!
- NO NITROUS! (If security finds a tank, you will not be granted entry.)
- NO GLASS! (Please bring all beverages in cans or plastic)
- NO FIGHTING! (If you are involved in a fight both parties will be asked to leave)
- CAMP FIRES ARE ALLOWED WEATHER PERMITTING. PLEASE ONLY START CAMP FIRES IN DESIGNATED AREAS AND BE SURE TO EXTINGUISH BEFORE LEAVING YOUR CAMPSITE
- A wide variety of micro brewed beer will be available for purchase! (Photo ID will be required to consume alcohol).
- Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.. Keep them safe! We will be scanning them this year.
- Ages 18 and under must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- All persons, vehicles, and possessions will be searched upon entry.
- Due to Florida regulations no outside alcohol will be permitted within the concert area.
- There will be on-site security at all times as well as first aid stations open 24/7.
- All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into onsite camping.
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
- All general car & tent campers are permitted to visit each others camp sites.
- No unauthorized heady electric jams. You will get shut down by security! Heady acoustic jams are ok!
What is the closest airport to the venue?
Jacksonville, FL #JAX
Can I sell my crafts around the site? Can I sell heady lot burritos?
For health and quality reasons, unauthorized food vendors pose a risk to festival goers. Unauthorized food vendors are not permitted and will be shut down to alleviate that risk. Each year AURA Music Festival is committed to selecting quality craft and merchandise vendors. The unauthorized sale of merchandise in the camping area is not permitted, and AURA Music Events is committing to ensuring a successful event for all authorized vendors.
What is the policy on cooking devices?
PLEASE follow these instructions if you are planning on using a grill. You can use gas/propane fuel sources or charcoal, but scavenging for wood on site will NOT be permitted. No more than 10 pounds of charcoal per grill per car will be allowed. The fire must be entirely contained and off the ground. Air quality is a concern. Please keep the fires as small as possible and extinguish them as soon as you are finished. When you are done cooking with charcoal, put it out with water before going into the show or going to sleep or leaving your camp, rather than letting it burn out over time. In any case, DO NOT DUMP COALS ON THE GROUND (ever) or in the trash until they are entirely cool. After the coals are b>COMPLETELY DEAD, dispose of them properly as garbage.
What kind of camping is provided? Can we camp with our friends?
Amazing camping! Car camping is allowed for an extra cost of one million dollars.
What is provided at the AURA Music & Arts Festival Campgrounds?
There will be bathrooms and hand wash stations. A general store will be selling sundries (personal hygiene products, batteries, film, disposable cameras, ice, water, etc…) Vendors will be selling a variety of reasonably priced foods, beverages and snacks. ATM Machines WILL be available in multiple locations on the site.
What emergency services will be available on site? What should I do if I need emergency assistance (medical, police, towing, locksmith, etc.)?
There will be emergency medical personnel and Security personnel onsite around the clock. If you need EMERGENCY medical or police attention, find a staff person with a radio, go to an information tent, medical tent, or tell one of the security personnel. Make sure your lights and radio are turned off when you park so you don’t drain your battery! Try not to lose your car keys or lock them in your car, we recommend bringing an extra set of keys to be safe. Also, please help us keep the parking areas clear of discarded bottles and other hazards – the tires you save could be your own!
What else should I know?
Pace yourself! Eat enough, drink enough water (it’s really important to stay hydrated), and get enough sleep so that you can enjoy the second day as much as the first. Also, if you can bring patience and a sense of humor, it will be a great gift to yourself as well as those around you, and it will help you to get the most out of your experience. Be a good neighbor – get to know your neighbors, watch their stuff and they will return the favor.