Become A Part Of The STEP!
“Suwannee Ticket Exchange Program”
All about S.T.E.P
Volunteers are an important part of a successful music & arts festival. Suwannee Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) is accepting volunteers for Aura Music Festival 2014.
Departments Currently Accepting Volunteers
- Catering and Hospitality
- Kids Tent
- Art Program
- Merchandise & Info Tent
- All Volunteers must create an account and completely fill out an Application.
- A deposit of $150 is required, which acts as a deposit against the completion of your shifts. This payment will be returned if your commitment is completely and satisfactorily fulfilled. If you do not complete your volunteer requirements the $150 will not be returned.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of 15 hours.
- Volunteers who complete their hours will receive a discounted Festival T-Shirt.
- The Ticket Exchange includes a Festival Ticket with Primitive Camping, but does not include Meals.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply to volunteer
- Must have a positive, hard-working mentality
- Must have appropriate dress/shoes for the job you are assigned
- Must be on time for every assigned shift (if not a little early)
Awesome. I have it.
Your couch. It is mine.
Im a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins